"After spending a day at Villa Sjötorp, it is easy to understand why it attracts guests from all over the world: it is the perfect place to rewind and recoup. The key when visiting the area Lyckorna, according to Ellika, is trying to do nothing at all." (The Guardian.)
READ THE ARTICLE…
I should keep it as a secret
With over 100 stays at hotels each year, over the last 8 years, I tried all most everything. Most hotels offers exactly what I need. A clean bed, a hot shower, breakfast and an Internet connection. There are varying qualities, which mostly match the price. Often have I forgotten the hotel at the moment I checked out. I will never forget Villa Sjötorp ! The atmosphere is fantastic. The location absolutely incredible and the service is top notch. Such conditions can not be built up through smart concepts or marketing campaigns. It's simply called"soul" The combination of a personal touch and a unique house, making the hotel a place you just want to stay on for several days. There is no doubt that here you can find peace of mind.
Our family stayed there recently for one night. Five adults, one 18 year old, one 15 year old, and one 11 year old. We all loved it! The setting is beautiful, a wonderful old home overlooking the sea with beach access.It is in a quiet and peaceful area - very tranquil and relaxing. We felt like we were in a storybook and would highly recommend it. We will stay here again if we are ever able to come back to Sweden.
- …Breakfast is refreshing and delicious…”
- “…Location is lovely; the garden is so relaxing and peaceful…”
- “…wow, what a view…”
- “…The property has access to a small beach and the most amazing views from the garden…”
- “…The welcome was warm, the room comfortable, staff excellent, food memorable and location perfect…”
- “…A beautiful place with a relaxed atmosphere…”
- “…Eating the fabulous food while watching the sunset was magical…”